YIELD: 5 minutes
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 35 minutes
From The Skinnytaste Cookbook; Light On Calories, Big On Flavor
- 6 heaping cups cauliflower florets (from 1-1/2 pound cauliflower) cut into 1-inch florets
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Cut the cauliflower florets into 1-inch pieces and combine with the garlic in a large bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine the turmeric, cumin, pepper flakes, and salt. Sprinkle over the cauliflower and toss to coat. Spread the cauliflower out on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, until browned on the edges and tender, 23-27 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with cilantro, and serve hot!